7.28.2011

Benzema: "I hope to stay here for many years"

Great preformance by Benzema in Germany
Benzemas scored two goals against Hertha Berlin

Double against Hertha and you look better...
Yes, teammates passed me many balls. I scored two goals. Everything went well. I'm very happy with the start of the preseason. I'm working very hard.

What did you make this summer to get better?
Work hard. I feel better about my body, with much more confidence.

Do you feel starter?
I work for that. Inside my head is to be one of the best strikers but we are in preseason. I feel great and I'm fighting to become Real Madrid's starting striker.

What does Mourinho talk to you?
It's a great coach for me. He always tells me to work, not stop.

And Zidane?
It's special to me to have Zidane so close because he helps me. He speaks my language and gives me confidence.

Spanish Super Cup approaches. Is it necessary to strike first to Barcelona?
We have to take things slowly and not think about the Spanish Super Cup just yet. We must only focus on our next preseason match. I don't know if this is the best squad in Real Madrid history, but we're a very good team and we hope to fight for all titles.

Were you at some point outside the club?
I have not seen myself outside of Real Madrid. The coach and the club have faith in me and that's very important to me. I will always work hard in order to play. I hope to stay here for many years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...