8.24.2011

Jose Mourinho's Letter

Jose Mourinho wanted to step out of the information that emerged in recent hours about his possible departure from Real Madrid and, through an open letter published on the website of the white club, has wanted to deny categorically that is not well within the white team: There is no way I'm leaving. No way!

Mourinho smiling. Image of Real Madrid website
Mourinho's picture at Real Madrid website

The text appearing in the website is as follows:

"Only those who don't know me can dream, make up or believe I may leave Real Madrid at this stage...
I believe many people were surprised by the quality football showcased by Real Madrid during the preseason and it would be surprising news to them if I left the club now. Impossible!

I have a fantastic President who is very intelligent and with whom I have a great friendship. I also have a Director General who works for the club 24 hours a day, so my motivation is enormous and my Madridismo is even greater than that of some pseudo-Madridistas... There is no way I'm leaving. No way!

I also wish to apologise to Madridistas, and only to them, for my attitude in our last game. Some people are better adapted to the hypocrisy in football than I am, and they hide their faces and speak in whispers deep inside tunnels.

I'm not learning to be a hypocrite, and I don't want to.

Best wishes to all. We'll see each other tomorrow at the Santiago Bernabeu Stadium.

Jose Mourinho"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...