9.15.2011

UEFA could punish Cristiano Ronaldo

Cristiano Ronaldo is haunted by the problems. The Portugal international player finished the Champions League match against Dynamo Zagreb lame after his right ankle was stitched into the locker room. The Real Madrid player ended up very angry and after the match did not hesitate to criticize the match's referee. That fact could be punished by the UEFA.

Less than a month ago, Arsene Wenger was suspended two matches by a statement similar to the Cristiano Ronaldo made ​​this Wednesday night in Zagreb: "It is important to have a good start in the Champions League. We are very happy with three points we took, but I am not so satisfied with the refereeing. I hope we never have this referee again. People talk of fair-play, of protecting good players, but I never get any of that. I don't understand a thing. I'm sad because I hear referees saying they will protect skilful players, but while some are untouchable it seems I can be mauled".

Furthermore, when was asked about the continuous whistles and insults suffered during the match, tried to explain: "I guess they boo me for being rich, handsome, being a great player... People are jealous of me. There is no other explanation".

Cristiano Ronaldo tries to play a ball against Dinamo
Cristiano Ronaldo with the Real Madrid red shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...