12.21.2012

Cristiano Ronaldo: "If I score against Manchester United, I will not celebrate it"

"If I score against Manchester United, I will not celebrate it." Cristiano was thus categorical after knowing that the draw for the Champions had provided a duel between Real Madrid and his former team. The Portuguese star received with joy the news of his return to Old Trafford where is an idol. Not surprisingly there the English fans continue chanting his name and prepare a tremendous reception.

Cristiano Ronaldo playing for Real Madrid and Manchester United
Cristiano Ronaldo

A few months ago, CR7 confessed that he missed his time in England. There, he was happy: "I keep talking to Ferguson. I really miss him, like Manchester United. I felt very well there, it was like a family. I spent six great years and still have relationship with my former teammates. Thanks to Manchester United I am enjoying football at Real Madrid. Without them we would not have become the player I am today." In fact, yesterday, the central defender of Manchestre United, Rio Ferdinand, hailed him via Twitter: "See you soon, brother."

Perhaps the best moment of Cristiano Ronaldo came when he played for Manchester United in the 2007-08 season. He won the Premier League, the Champions League and win the Golden Boot and the Golden Ball. Precisely that season he did not celebrate the two goals he scored for United against Sporting Lisbon, his first professional team. In Portugal after scoring the winning goal for Manchester, Cristiano apologized the fans on the stands.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...